經典電影台詞

2019-02-23 00:25:51

NO.1 Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳
NO.2 The Lion King 獅子王
NO.3 Gone with The Wind 飄
NO.4 TITANIC 鐵達尼號
NO.5 Sleepless in Seattle 西雅圖不眠夜
NO.6 功夫
NO.7 Ghost VS. Love Story
NO.8 大話西遊
NO.9 喜劇之王
NO.10 The Legend of 1900 海上鋼琴師
NO.11 Shawshank Redemption 肖申克的救贖
NO.12 Meet Joe Black 情約今生

NO.1 Forrest Gump
1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒朱古力,結果往往出人意料)
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇蹟每天都在發生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你離開我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(若遇上麻煩不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開)
8. It made me look like a duck in water.(它讓我如魚得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們注定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(這些年我一塌糊塗)
11. I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄蕩)

NO. 2 The Lion King
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3. I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It’s like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can’t change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰鬥,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I’ll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
NO.3 Gone with The Wind
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it’s the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰鬥, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西)
2.I wish I could be more like you.(我要像你一樣就好了)
3.Whatever comes, I’ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠)
4.I think it’s hard winning a war with words.(我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用)
5.Sir, you’re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.(先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女)
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.(我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬)
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.(哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你)
8.I love you more than I’ve ever loved any woman. And I’ve waited longer for you than I’ve waited for any woman. 此句只可意會不可言傳
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I’ll never be hungry again! (即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了)
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.(現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界)
11.You’re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.(你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西)
12.Home. I’ll go home. And I’ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.(家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天)
愛情是永恆的鏇律..
NO.4 TITANIC
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.
2.We’re the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn’t give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you’re heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你 的心交給我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比較真實)
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you’re in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。(※I like this one )
10.We’re women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump. (another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能給我們留一條生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
14.You’re going to get out of here. You’re going to go on and you’re going to make lots of babies and you’re going to watch them grow and you’re going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this. 你一定會脫險的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看著他們長大.你會安享晚年,安息在溫暖的床上,而不是今晚在這裡,不是像這樣的死去。
NO.5 Sleepless in Seattle
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person’s voice.從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.真愛過的人很難再戀愛.
6.You know it’s easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.你是我聽過的最帥的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn’t love you? 為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.When you’re attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they’re a perfect match.當你被某個人吸引時,那只是意味著你倆在潛意識裡相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.
12.The reason I know this and you don’t is because I’m younger and pure. So I’m more in touch with cosmic forces.之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.
13.I don’t want to be someone that you’re settling for. I don’t want to be someone that anyone settles for.我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn’t get to you? What would I have done without you? You’re my family. You’re all I’ve got.要是你出了事怎么辦?要是我找不到你怎么辦?如果沒有你我該怎么辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.

NO.6功夫台詞精選
1. 還有王法嗎?還有法律嗎?
Is there no justice? Is there no law?
2. 這是一個社會動盪,黑幫橫行的年代,其中又以”斧頭幫”最令人聞風喪膽.惟獨一些連黑幫也沒興趣的貧困社區卻可享有暫時的安寧.
In a time of social unrest and disorder, the gangs have moved in to consolidate their power. The most feared of them all is the Axe Gang. Only in the poorest districts, which hold no interest for the gangs, can people live in peace.
3. 點解霎時間會沒水呢?
What happened to the water?
4. 就算殺了一個我,還有千千萬萬個我
You can kill me, but there’ll be thousands more of me.
5. 單挑啊
We’ll go one-on-one.
6. 自己人啊
We’re on the same side!
7. 我不入地獄,誰入地獄?
You cannot escape your destiny!
8. 警惡懲奸,維護世界和平這個任務就交給你了
The duty of upholding world peace and punishing evil will be yours.
9. 有錢給錢,沒錢收拾包袱,滾!
Pay up or pack up!
10. 記憶是痛苦的根源,你能不記得算是福氣了
Memories can be painful. To forget may be a blessing.
11. 問君能有幾多愁,恰似一江春水向東流
All the sadness one can bear
Down the river everywhere.
12. 一曲肝腸斷,天涯何處覓知音
A song that wrenches the heart
O, where do I find a knowing ear?
13. 後會有期 Till we meet again.
14. 天下武功,無堅不破,唯快不破
In the world of kungfu, speed defines the winner.
15. 自古正邪不兩立
The good cannot coexist with the bad.
NO.7Ghost VS. Love Story
1.It seems like whenever anything good in my life happens, I’m just afraid that I’m going to lose it.
當生命中美好的東西到來時,我卻覺得會失去它
2.People say I love you all the time, it doesn’t mean anything.
人們總把“我愛你”掛在嘴邊,可那往往言不由衷
3.He’s stuck, he’s in between worlds.
他進退不能,夾在陰陽之間
4.You want to move something, you’ve got to move it with your mind, you’ve got to focus.
你想要推動物體,就得靠意志,要集中意志
5.Never say love if you don’t really mean it.
如果不當真的話你就決不要說“愛”
6.We’re going to graduate and then go our separate ways.
我們即將畢業,然後各奔東西
7.I give you my hand. 我給你我的手
I give you my love, more precious than money.
給你比金錢更珍貴的愛情
I give you myself before preacher or law. 在牧師和法律面前
Will you give me yourself? 你願意把自己託付給我嗎?
Will you come travel with me? 你願意和我一同去跋涉人生之旅
Shall we stick by each other as long as we live? 一起廝守終生嗎?
8.In my whole life, I’ve never deliberately hurt anyone and I just don’t think I could.
我一輩子從未有意傷害過誰,我想我也不會
9.Love means never having to say you’re sorry.
愛意味著永遠用不著說對不起
10.Stay in shape. 保持體型
NO.8 大話西遊 經典台詞
1.你想要啊?你想要就說吧,你不說我怎么知道你想要呢?
You want? Speak up if you want! Why do you keep silent?
2.你又在嚇我
You scare me again.
3.莫非是一家黑店?
Is this a slaughter house?
4.長夜漫漫,無心睡眠
It‘s a long night, no mood to sleep.
5.如果不能跟我喜歡的人在一起,就算讓我做玉皇大帝我也不會開心
If I can‘t be with the one who I love, I won‘t be happy even if I were Heaven Emperor.
6.要不要我把心掏出來給你看看啊?
Should I show you my heart?
7.可惜快樂永遠都是短暫的,換來的只是無窮無盡的痛苦和長嘆
But happiness is always a flash of time. We only have endless pain.
8.有一天當你發覺你愛上一個讓你討厭的人,這段感情才是最要命的
When you discover that you’ve fallen in love with a man you hate, this affair is really hurting you.
9.可我怎會愛上一個我討厭的人呢?請你給我一個理由好不好?拜託!
But how can I fall in love with a person I hate? Please give me a reason, please!
10.愛一個人需要理由嗎?不需要嗎?需要嗎?
We don‘t need any reason to love a person. Don‘t we? Do we?
11.你有多少兄弟姐妹?你父母尚在嗎?你說句話啊!我只是想在臨死之
前多交一個朋友而已.
How many brothers and sisters do you have? Are your parents alive? Speak up! I just want to make a new friend
when I‘m going to die.
12.所以說做妖就像做人一樣,要有仁慈的心,有了仁慈的心,就不再是妖,是人妖.
Being a devil is the same as being a human. We should be kind. If we are kind, we are not a devil, we are a hybrid.
13.愛一個人是痛苦的
Love means pain.
14.這樣的話只是得到我的肉體,並不能得到我的靈魂
You can just get my body instead of my spirit.
15.曾經有一段真摯的愛情擺在我的面前,我卻沒有珍惜,直到失去才追悔莫及.人世間最大的痛苦莫過於此.如果上天再給我一次機會的話,我一定會對那女孩說三個字:我愛你.如果非要在這段愛情前加個期限的話,我希望是一萬年.
I have had my best love before, but I didn’t treasure her. When I lost her, I fell regretful. It is the most painful matter in this world. If God can give me another chance, I will say 3 words to her --- I love you. If you have to give a time limit to this love, I hope it is 10 thousand years.

NO.9 喜劇之王
1.努力!奮鬥!
Work harder! Keep on!
2.拜託你們,跑龍套的也要找些專業的嘛.
I’m begging you, you’d better find a professional extra for this role.
3.痛應該是從外到內,再反映出來的.
Pain is transmitted from your body to the inside, and outside again.
4.你們的問題就是:演技太差!
Your problem is: your acting stinks.
5.小姐,如果你非要叫我跑龍套的話,可不可以不要加個“死”字在前面?
Miss, if you must call me an extra, you don’t need to add “damned” in front of it.
6.不上班你養我啊?
Are you supporting my living if I don’t go to work?
7.我這輩子已經受了太多的挫折,我實在是太累了.如果連你也失去了,我真的支持不下去了.
I’ve encountered too much failure in my life, and I’m very tired. If I lose you too, I can’t hold on anymore.
8.我們現在是談生意,不是談戀愛.
We’re talking about business here. Don’t mix your personal feeling into it.
9.我說過你一定行的,記不記得?
I’ve said you can make it someday, remember?
10.錢不是重點,重點是演技有沒有發揮的空間呢?
Money is not important , I only want to practice my acting.

NO.10 The Legend of 1900
(海上鋼琴師)
1.You’re never really done for as long as you got a good story and someone to tell it to.
只要你有好故事可以講,有人肯聽,你就永遠不會完蛋.
2.Fuck the regulations!
去他媽的什麼鬼規矩!
3.What’s the matter? Lose your sea legs?
怎么了? 暈船是嗎?
4.Why? Why? Why? ... I think land people waste a lot of time wondering why. Winter comes, they can’t wait for summer. Summer comes, you live in dread of winter. That’s why they never tire of traveling, always chasing some place far away where it’s always summer.
為什麼為什麼為什麼? ... 陸上的人喜歡尋根問底, 虛度了大好光陰.冬天憂慮夏天的姍姍來遲, 夏天則擔心冬天的將至.所以他們不停四處遊走, 追求一個遙不可及, 四季如夏的地方.
5.Change life. Start fresh.
改變命運,重新開始.
6.The sky’s the limit.
前途無可限量.
7.I can’t tell you. It’s a secret, and secrets should be kept.
不告訴你, 這是個秘密, 秘密是不應該公開的.
8.Cat got your tongue?
你啞巴了嗎?
9.It wasn’t what I saw that stopped me; it was what I didn’t see.
我停下來不是因為所見, 是因為所不見.
10.What would you have done in my shoes?
換了是你, 你會怎么辦呢?

NO.11The Shawshank Redemption
1. Lights out! 熄燈!
2. Risk goes up, price goes up. 價錢隨風險上漲
3. Same old shit. 還是老樣子
4. Put your trust in the Lord, your ass belongs to me.
把信仰寄託給神, 把賤命交給我.
5. Man should have a skill. 人人都應有一技之長
6. Salvation lies within. 得救之道, 就在其中
7. Get busy living or get busy dying.
忙碌著活, 或忙碌著死 (至高哲理)
8. Every man has his breaking point. 人的忍耐是有限度的
9.You have the right to remain silent. If you give up this right, anything you say can be held against you in court.
你有權保持沉默,但如果你放棄的話,你所說的一切將會成為呈堂證供.
10.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
心懷希望是好事, 而且也許是最棒的事. 美好的事物是永遠不會消逝的

NO.12 Meet Joe Black (又名 情約今生)
1. Why not aim for the stars? 為什麼不精益求精呢?
2. You are as cool as a cat. 你真是鎮定自若.
3. Nothing lasts. 一切皆是過眼雲煙.
4. You’re a one-girl guy. 你是個用情專一的人.
5. You haven’t tried, you haven’t lived. 要勇於嘗試,否則你就白活了.
6. Nothing is certain except death and taxes. 天有不測風雲.
7. It’s not over till it’s over. 事到最後才見分曉.
8. You’re talking through your hat. 你在信口開河.
9. It’s not open for discussion. 沒有商量的餘地.
10. Don’t blow smoke up my ass. 別惹火我.

相關文章
精选文章