365天每天一句英語,簡單實用

2019-03-10 00:44:35

原文地址:每日一句英語作者:慕可雪

Where can I check in? 在哪兒辦理登記手續? ( 1.01 )
Where can I go for help? 我該怎么辦呢? ( 1.02 )
It's been a long time. 好久不見了。 ( 1.03 )
I'm under a lot of pressure. 我的壓力很大。 ( 1.04 )
It's only a matter of time. 這只是時間問題。 ( 1.05 )
I'm crazy about English. 我非常喜歡英語。 ( 1.06 )
Thank you all the same. 不管怎樣還是要謝謝你。 ( 1.07 )
Two heads are better than one. 人多智廣。 ( 1.08 )
May I pay by credit card? 我可以用信用卡付款嗎? ( 1.09 )
Give me a call. 給我打電話。 ( 1.10 )
I bet you can. 我確信你能做到。 ( 1.11 )
Would you care for a drink? 你要不要來點兒喝的? ( 1.12 )
I'll take care of it. 我來辦這件事。 ( 1.13 )
Who is in charge here? 這裡誰負責? ( 1.14 )
It really comes in handy. 有了它真是方便。 ( 1.15 )
You can't complain. 你該知足了。 ( 1.16 )
Would you do me a favor? 你能幫我一個忙嗎? ( 1.17 )
How often do you eat out? 你隔多久在外面吃一次飯? ( 1.18 )
Could you drop me off at the airport? 你能載我到飛機場嗎? ( 1.19 )
Keep your fingers crossed. 為成功祈禱吧。 ( 1.20 )
It's time for dinner. 該吃晚飯了。 ( 1.21 )
Thank you for everything. 感謝你做的一切。 ( 1.22 )
How can I get in touch with you? 我怎樣能跟你聯絡上? ( 1.23 )
How is it going? 情況怎么樣? ( 1.24 )
You got a good deal. 你買得真便宜。 ( 1.25 )
You did a good job. 你幹得很好。 ( 1.26 )
Hold your horses. 耐心點兒。 ( 1.27 )
If I were in your shoes. 如果我站在你的立場上. ( 1.28 )
Pain past is pleasure. 過去的痛苦即是快樂。 ( 1.29 )
When will it be ready? 什麼時候能準備好? ( 1.30 )
I'll play it by ear. 我將隨興而定。 ( 1.31 )

每日一句(二月 February)

May I try it on? 我能試穿一下嗎? ( 2.01 )
I enjoyed it very much. 我非常喜歡。 ( 2.02 )
I'll take it. 我要了。 ( 2.03 )
You never know. 世事難料。 ( 2.04 )
We have a lot in common. 我們有很多相同之處。 ( 2.05 )
It drives me crazy. 它使我快要發瘋了。 ( 2.06 )
Don't let me down. 別讓我失望。 ( 2.07 )
Don't get me wrong. 別誤會我。 ( 2.08 )
Something must be done about it. 必須得想個辦法。 ( 2.09 )
I'll keep my eyes open. 我會留意的。 ( 2.10 )
Long time no see. 好久不見。 ( 2.11 )
Dinner is on me. 晚飯我請客。 ( 2.12 )
I owe you one. 我欠你一個人情。 ( 2.13 )
It's very popular. 它很受歡迎。 ( 2.14 )
There's a possibility. 有這個可能。 ( 2.15 )
I want to report a theft. 我要報一宗盜竊案。 ( 2.16 )
I want to reserve a room. 我想預訂一個房間。 ( 2.17 )
I thought so, too. 我也這樣以為。 ( 2.18 )
I suppose so. 我想是這樣。 ( 2.19 )
Could you speak slower? 你能說得慢一點嗎? ( 2.20 )
Could you take a picture for me? 你能幫我拍照嗎? ( 2.21 )
This soup tastes great. 這個湯非常美味。 ( 2.22 )
I'll keep that in mind. 我會記住的。 ( 2.23 )
We are in the same boat. 我們的處境相同。 ( 2.24 )
I haven't the slightest idea. 我一點兒都不知道。 ( 2.25 )
Take your time. 慢慢來。 ( 2.26 )
I'm sorry to hear that. 聽到這個訊息我感到遺憾。 ( 2.27 )
It's hard to say. 很難說。 ( 2.28 )

每日一句(三月 March)

I'll have to see about that. 這事兒我得想一想再定。 ( 3.01 )
Let's get to the point. 讓我們言歸正傳。 ( 3.02 )
Let's get together sometime. 有時間我們聚一下吧。 ( 3.03 )
I'll pick up the tab. 我來付帳。 ( 3.04 )
I'm on my way. 我這就上路。 ( 3.05 )
It's just what I had in mind. 這正是我想要的。 ( 3.06 )
I'll give you a hand. 我來幫助你。 ( 3.07 )
May I ask you a question? 我可以問一個問題嗎? ( 3.08 )
Where are you going? 你去哪兒? ( 3.09 )
I'll walk you to the door. 我送你到門口。 ( 3.10 )
I'll show you. 我指給你看。 ( 3.11 )
I'll take your advice. 我接受你的忠告。 ( 3.12 )
What's on your mind? 你在想什麼呢? ( 3.13 )
Something's come up. 發生了一些事。 ( 3.14 )
Easy come, easy go. 來得容易,去得快。 ( 3.15 )
That's OK. 可以。 ( 3.16 )
Take care. 請多保重。 ( 3.17 )
Forget it. 算了吧。 ( 3.18 )
We'll see. 再說吧。 ( 3.19 )
What can I do for you? 要我幫忙嗎? ( 3.20 )
I'm sorryI'm late. 對不起,我遲到了。 ( 3.21 )
Is that OK? 這樣可以嗎? ( 3.22 )
Cheer up! 高興起來!振作起來! ( 3.23 )
Probably. 可能吧。 ( 3.24 )
I'm lost. 我給搞糊塗了。 ( 3.25 )
There is a call for you. 有你的電話。 ( 3.26 )
I've got a headache. 我頭痛。 ( 3.27 )
I'd like a refund. 我想要退款。 ( 3.28 )
You need a vacation. 你需要休假。 ( 3.29 )
I can manage. 我自己可以應付。 ( 3.30 )
Can you make it? 你能來嗎? ( 3.31 )

每日一句(四月 April)

It's a deal. 一言為定。 ( 4.01 )
You've dialed the wrong number. 你撥錯電話號碼了。 ( 4.02 )
It's a small world. 這世界真小。 ( 4.03 )
What a shame! 真是遺憾! ( 4.04 )
I understand completely. 我完全明白。 ( 4.05 )
How late are you open? 你們營業到幾點? ( 4.06 )
Are you married? 你結婚了嗎? ( 4.07 )
I mean what I say. 我說話算數。 ( 4.08 )
I'm good at it. 我做這個很在行。 ( 4.09 )
I appreciate your invitation. 感謝你的邀請。 ( 4.10 )
Did you have a good day today? 你今天過得好嗎? ( 4.11 )
Did you have a nice holiday? 你假期過得愉快嗎? ( 4.12 )
Did you have fun? 你玩得開心嗎? ( 4.13 )
Please leave me alone. 請別打擾我。 ( 4.14 )
Could I have the bill, please? 請把帳單給我好嗎? ( 4.15 )
I wasn't aware of that. 我沒有意識到。 ( 4.16 )
You can say that again. 我同意。 ( 4.17 )
You will be better off. 你的狀況會好起來的。 ( 4.18 )
Kill two birds with one stone. 一舉兩得。 ( 4.19 )
I wasn't born yesterday. 我又不是三歲小孩。 ( 4.20 )
It's a nice day today. 今天天氣很好。 ( 4.21 )
It's a once in a lifetime chance. 這是一生難得的機會。 ( 4.22 )
Please accept my apology. 請接受我的道歉。 ( 4.23 )
Keep the change. 不用找了(零錢)。 ( 4.24 )
Better luck next time. 祝你下一次好運。 ( 4.25 )
I have a complaint. 我要投訴。 ( 4.26 )
He is in conference. 他正在開會。 ( 4.27 )
I wish I could. 但願我能。 ( 4.28 )
You should give it a try. 你應該試一試。 ( 4.29 )
It slipped my mind. 我不留神忘了。 ( 4.30 )

每日一句(五月 May)

Let's find out. 我們去問一下吧。 ( 5.01 )
You should take advantage of it. 你應該好好利用這個機會。 ( 5.02 )
You've made a good choice. 你的眼力不錯。 ( 5.03 )
That's ridiculous. 那太荒唐了。 ( 5.04 )
How long did it last? 持續了多久? ( 5.05 )
I'm on a diet. 我正在節食。 ( 5.06 )
That couldn't be better. 那再好不過了。 ( 5.07 )
That sounds like a good idea. 那聽上去是個好主意。 ( 5.08 )
Can I have a day off? 我能請一天假嗎? ( 5.09 )
Can I take a message? 要我傳話嗎? ( 5.10 )
Can I take a rain check? 你能改天再請我嗎? ( 5.11 )
May I have a receipt? 我可以要一張收據嗎? ( 5.12 )
Can I have a word with you? 我能跟你談一談嗎? ( 5.13 )
Don't take any chances. 不要存僥倖心理。 ( 5.14 )
Don't make any mistakes. 別出差錯。 ( 5.15 )
What's the deadline? 截止到什麼時候? ( 5.16 )
I know the feeling. 我知道那種感覺。 ( 5.17 )
Let's hope for the best. 讓我們往好處想吧。 ( 5.18 )
Don't take it for granted. 不要想當然。 ( 5.19 )
What's the matter with you? 你怎么啦? ( 5.20 )
Just to be on the safe side. 為安全起見。 ( 5.21 )
Maybe some other time. 也許下一次吧。 ( 5.22 )
What's the purpose of your visit? 你來訪的目的是什麼? ( 5.23 )
I feel the same way. 我也有同感。 ( 5.24 )
All I have to do is learn English. 我所要做的就是學英語。 ( 5.25 )
Don't give up. 別放棄。 ( 5.26 )
Let's make up. 讓我們言歸於好吧。 ( 5.27 )
That's the way I look at it, too. 我也是這么想。 ( 5.28 )
That's the way it is. 就是這么回事。 ( 5.29 )
Where were we? 我們說到哪兒了? ( 5.30 )
What's the weather like? 天氣怎么樣? ( 5.31 )

每日一句(六月 June)

Where have you been? 你去哪兒了? ( 6.01 )
May I have your name, please? 請問你叫什麼名字? ( 6.02 )
Can I take your order? 您要點菜嗎? ( 6.03 )
First come, first served. 捷足先登。 ( 6.04 )
Forgive me. 請原諒我。 ( 6.05 )
Let me see. 讓我想一想。 ( 6.06 )
I'm broke. 我身無分文。 ( 6.07 )
Do you speak English? 你會說英語嗎? ( 6.08 )
I'm not really sure. 我不太清楚。 ( 6.09 )
Is this seat taken? 這位子有人坐嗎? ( 6.10 )
Let's celebrate! 讓我們好好慶祝一下吧! ( 6.11 )
It's a piece of cake. 這很容易。 ( 6.12 )
I'm pressed for time. 我趕時間。 ( 6.13 )
I was moved. = I was touched. 我很受感動。 ( 6.14 )
It's incredible. 令人難以置信/不可思議。 ( 6.15 )
I'm not feeling well. 我感覺不舒服。 ( 6.16 )
I can't believe it. 我簡直不敢相信。 ( 6.17 )
I can't tell. 我說不準。 ( 6.18 )
I've had enough. 我已經吃飽了。 ( 6.19 )
It's better than nothing. 總比沒有好。 ( 6.20 )
I can't resist the temptation. 我不能抵擋誘惑。 ( 6.21 )
Let me guess. 讓我猜一猜。 ( 6.22 )
The shortest answer is doing. 最簡短的回答是乾。 ( 6.23 )
Give my best to your family. 代我向你們全家問好。 ( 6.24 )
Have you ever been to Japan? 你去過日本嗎? ( 6.25 )
Better safe than sorry. 小心不出大錯。 ( 6.26 )
That's life. 這就是生活。 ( 6.27 )
I can't afford it. 我買不起。 ( 6.28 )
Have you finished yet? 你做完了嗎? ( 6.29 )
I've changed my mind. 我已經改變主意。 ( 6.30 )

每日一句(七月 July)

I'm in a good mood. 我現在心情很好。 ( 7.01 )
Have you got anything larger? 有大一點兒的嗎? ( 7.02 )
Have you got that? 你明白我的意思嗎? ( 7.03 )
It's worth seeing. 它絕對值得一看。 ( 7.04 )
It won't happen again. 下不為例。 ( 7.05 )
You get what you pay for. 一分錢一分貨。 ( 7.06 )
You will have to wait and see. 你得等一等看。 ( 7.07 )
I'm just having a look. 我只是隨便看看。 ( 7.08 )
Keep up the good work. 再接再厲。 ( 7.09 )
When is the most convenient time for you? 你什麼時候最方便? ( 7.10 )
Have you heard from Mary? 你收到瑪麗的來信嗎? ( 7.11 )
Don't bother. 不用麻煩了。 ( 7.12 )
It's nice meeting you. 很高興認識你。 ( 7.13 )
Easier said than done. 說時容易做時難。 ( 7.14 )
You are kidding. 你開玩笑吧。 ( 7.15 )
It's no big deal. 這沒什麼大不了的。 ( 7.16 )
I'll be right with you. 我馬上就來。 ( 7.17 )
It's a pain in the neck. 這真是苦不堪言。 ( 7.18 )
What a coincidence! 真是太巧了! ( 7.19 )
What's going on? 發生什麼事了? ( 7.20 )
It's nothing. 小事情/不足褂齒。 ( 7.21 )
That's fair. 那樣公平。 ( 7.22 )
How much is it? 多少錢? ( 7.23 )
My mouth is watering. 我在流口水了。 ( 7.24 )
Just let it be. 就這樣吧。 ( 7.25 )
You said it. 你算說對了。 ( 7.26 )
I'll get it. 我去接電話。 ( 7.27 )
Can you give me a wake-up call? 你能打電話叫醒我嗎? ( 7.28 )
Can you give me some feedback? 你能給我一些建議嗎? ( 7.29 )
I'll think it over. 我仔細考慮一下。 ( 7.30 )
I'll check it. 我去查一下。 ( 7.31 )

每日一句(八月 August)

Let's talk over dinner. 我們邊吃邊談吧。 ( 8.01 )
I feel like having some dumplings. 我很想吃餃子。 ( 8.02 )
Storms make trees take deeper roots. 風暴使樹木深深紮根。 ( 8.03 )
Please make yourself at home. 請別客氣。 ( 8.04 )
Let's call it a day. 我們今天就到這兒吧。 ( 8.05 )
That's all right. 沒關係。 ( 8.06 )
Be careful. 小心/注意。 ( 8.07 )
It's awful. 真糟糕。 ( 8.08 )
Catch me later. 過會兒再來找我。 ( 8.09 )
It's my pleasure. 這是我的榮幸。 ( 8.10 )
How do I look? 我看上去怎么樣? ( 8.11 )
No problem. 沒問題。 ( 8.12 )
I didn't mean to. 我不是故意的。 ( 8.13 )
Thanks a million. 非常感謝。 ( 8.14 )
It isn't much. 這是微不足道的。 ( 8.15 )
It's all my fault. 都是我的錯。 ( 8.16 )
I've got my hands full. 我手頭正忙。 ( 8.17 )
It's up in the air. 尚未決定。 ( 8.18 )
Please don't blame yourself. 請不要責怪你自己。 ( 8.19 )
Come in and make yourself at home. 請進,別客氣。 ( 8.20 )
Do you mind my smoking? 你介意我抽菸嗎? ( 8.21 )
That reminds me. 那可提醒我了。 ( 8.22 )
That depends. 看情況。 ( 8.23 )
Tomorrow never comes. 莫依賴明天。 ( 8.24 )
I've got news for you. 我要告訴你一個好訊息。 ( 8.25 )
I'm looking for a part-time job. 我正在找兼職工作。 ( 8.26 )
I'm looking forward to it. 我盼望著這件事。 ( 8.27 )
I'm working on it. 我正在努力。 ( 8.28 )
It's a long story. 真是一言難盡。 ( 8.29 )
These things happen all the time. 這是常有的事。 ( 8.30 )
Did you enjoy your flight? 你的飛行旅途愉快嗎? ( 8.31 )

每日一句(九月 September)

There is no doubt about it. 那是毫無疑問的。 ( 9.01 )
No pain, no gain. 不勞則無獲。 ( 9.02 )
I've got no idea. 我不知道。 ( 9.03 )
There is nothing I can do. 我無能為力。 ( 9.04 )
I Don't know for sure. 我不能肯定。 ( 9.05 )
It's essential. 這是必要的。 ( 9.06 )
You are so considerate. 你真有心。 ( 9.07 )
It's up to date. 這個很時興。 ( 9.08 )
So far, so good. 到目前為止還好。 ( 9.09 )
It will do you good. 這會對你有好處。 ( 9.10 )
It's up to you. 一切由你決定。 ( 9.11 )
I'm in good shape. 我的身體狀況很好。 ( 9.12 )
That's good to know. 幸好知道了這件事。 ( 9.13 )
It's out of the question. 這是不可能的。 ( 9.14 )
It will come to me. 我會想起來的。 ( 9.15 )
It's awesome. 棒極了! ( 9.16 )
Time is money. 時間就是金錢。 ( 9.17 )
For here or to go? 在這兒吃還是帶走? ( 9.18 )
Take my word for it. 相信我的話。 ( 9.19 )
What do you do for relaxation? 你做什麼消遣。 ( 9.20 )
What do you recommend? 你推薦什麼? ( 9.21 )
What do you think of it? 你覺得怎么樣? ( 9.22 )
What do you think of my new car? 你覺得我的新車怎么樣? ( 9.23 )
You can count on me. 你可以指望我。 ( 9.24 )
I enjoy your company. 我喜歡有你做伴。 ( 9.25 )
Please show me the menu. 請把選單給我。 ( 9.26 )
Let's keep in touch. 讓我們保持聯繫。 ( 9.27 )
Don't jump to conclusions. 不要急於下結論。 ( 9.28 )
Can I help? 要我幫忙嗎? ( 9.29 )
It all depends. 視情形而定。 ( 9.30 )

每日一句(十月 October)

It can happen to anyone. 這事可能發生在任何人身上。 ( 10.01 )
Take it or leave it. 要不要由你。 ( 10.02 )
Enjoy your meal. 請慢慢享用吧。 ( 10.03 )
That's for sure. 那是肯定的。 ( 10.04 )
Thanks for the warning. 謝謝你的提醒。 ( 10.05 )
Thanks for your cooperation. 多謝合作。 ( 10.06 )
The sooner, the better. 愈快愈好。 ( 10.07 )
That's more like it. 那樣才像話。 ( 10.08 )
Look before you leap. 三思而後行。 ( 10.09 )
Are you free tomorrow? 你明天有空嗎? ( 10.10 )
I really regret it. 我真的非常後悔。 ( 10.11 )
Have him return my call. 讓他給我回電話。 ( 10.12 )
We can work it out. 我們可以解決這個問題。 ( 10.13 )
I feel terrible about it. 太對不起了。 ( 10.14 )
That's worthwhile. 那是值得的。 ( 10.15 )
Don't worry about it. 別擔心。 ( 10.16 )
That rings a bell. 我總算想起來了。 ( 10.17 )
Nothing is impossible to a willing heart. 心之所願, 無事不成。 ( 10.18 )
That makes sense. 那可以理解。 ( 10.19 )
Don't miss the boat. 不要坐失良機。 ( 10.20 )
What makes you say so? 你怎么這么說呢? ( 10.21 )
Are you used to the food here? 你習慣吃這兒的飯菜嗎? ( 10.22 )
Help yourself, please. 請自己用。 ( 10.23 )
Suit yourself. 隨你便。 ( 10.24 )
Your satisfaction is guaranteed. 包你滿意。 ( 10.25 )
That's disgusting. 真討厭。 ( 10.26 )
Don't be so modest. 別這么謙虛。 ( 10.27 )
That's just what I was thinking. 我也是這么想的。 ( 10.28 )
Be my guest. 請便/別客氣。 ( 10.29 )
It's a waste of time. 這是浪費時間。 ( 10.30 )
You've got a point there. 你說的有道理。 ( 10.31 )

每日一句(十一月 November)

That's not a problem. 那沒問題。 ( 11.01 )
I was just about to call you. 我正準備打電話給你。 ( 11.02 )
What is it about? 這是關於什麼的? ( 11.03 )
I couldn't agree more. 我完全同意。 ( 11.04 )
Let me get back to you. 我過一會兒打給你吧。 ( 11.05 )
We can get by. 我們過得去。 ( 11.06 )
I couldn't get through. 我打不通電話。 ( 11.07 )
I couldn't help it. 我沒有辦法。 ( 11.08 )
Let me put it this way. 讓我這么說吧。 ( 11.09 )
You've got it. 你明白了。 ( 11.10 )
What is it like there? 那兒怎么樣? ( 11.11 )
It doesn't make any difference. 都一樣。 ( 11.12 )
It doesn't matter to me. 這對我來說無所謂。 ( 11.13 )
Please let me know. 請告訴我一聲。 ( 11.14 )
It's about time. 時間差不多了/是時候了。 ( 11.15 )
That's not true. 那是不對的! ( 11.16 )
You'll get used to it. 你會習慣的。 ( 11.17 )
It doesn't work. 它出故障了。 ( 11.18 )
I wouldn't worry about it, if I were you. 如果我是你,我就不會擔心。 ( 11.19 )
I'll treat you to diner. 我想請你吃晚飯。 ( 11.20 )
It won't take much time. 不會花很多時間的。 ( 11.21 )
I can't stand it. 我受不了。 ( 11.22 )
Better late than never. 遲到總比不做好。 ( 11.23 )
Do you often work out? 你經常鍛鍊身體嗎? ( 11.24 )
Where is the rest room, please? 請問洗手間在哪兒? ( 11.25 )
I have nothing to do with it. 那與我無關。 ( 11.26 )
It takes time. 這需要時間。 ( 11.27 )
Don't mention it. 不必客氣。 ( 11.28 )
I'd like to deposit some money. 我想存點兒錢。 ( 11.29 )
I'm glad to hear that. 聽到這訊息我很高興。 ( 11.30 )

每日一句(十二月 December)

I'd like to make a reservation. 我想訂票。 ( 12.01 )
I'm easy to please. 我很隨和。 ( 12.02 )
The same to you. 你也一樣。 ( 12.03 )
I hope You'll forgive me. 我希望你能原諒我。 ( 12.04 )
I envy you. 我羨慕你。 ( 12.05 )
What's your favorite food? 你最喜歡的食物是什麼? ( 12.06 )
What's your job? 你做什麼工作? ( 12.07 )
You are just saying that. 你只是說說而已。 ( 12.08 )
Do you have a room available? 你們有空房間嗎? ( 12.09 )
Do you have any hobbies? 你有什麼愛好嗎? ( 12.10 )
You deserve it. 這是你應得的。 ( 12.11 )
Do you have some change? 你有零錢嗎? ( 12.12 )
Let's go visit them. 讓我們去拜訪他們吧。 ( 12.13 )
My phone was out of order. 我的電話壞了。 ( 12.14 )
I'll see what I can do. 我看一看能怎么辦。 ( 12.15 )
How long will it take me to get there? 到那兒要多長時間? ( 12.16 )
Maybe it will work. 也許這個辦法會有效。 ( 12.17 )
It won't work. 行不通。 ( 12.18 )
I'll do my best. 我將會盡我最大努力。 ( 12.19 )
Absolutely impossible! 絕對不可能的! ( 12.20 )
Absolutely. (用於答話)是這樣;當然是;正是如此;絕對如此。 ( 12.21 )
I'm glad you enjoyed it. 你喜歡我就高興。 ( 12.22 )
Where do you live? 你住在哪兒? ( 12.23 )
What are you talking about? 你在說什麼? ( 12.24 )
Whatever you think is fine with me. 我隨你。 ( 12.25 )
What are you up to? 你在忙什麼呢? ( 12.26 )
I assure you. 我向你保證。 ( 12.27 )
It's not your fault. 不是你的錯。 ( 12.28 )
What are your plans for the weekend? 你周末計畫做什麼? ( 12.29 )
I'm not myself today. 我今天心神不寧。 ( 12.30 )
I apologize. 我很抱歉。 ( 12.31 )

相關文章
精选文章